We realise that the cost of braces is not easy for a lot of patients. In fact, we believe in being transparent with our charges. This allows you to make an informed decision about the treatment you are considering for yourself or for a family member. Orthodontics is complicated… so let’s make one aspect of it a lot easier!
We’ll find the best
solution for your smile
and your pocket.
What’s included in the cost:
- Consultation fees
- Orthodontic records
- Any additional consultations required before and during treatment
- Orthodontic appliances or braces
- Adjustments, materials and products
- After treatment reviews and follow-ups
We hate hidden/unexpected costs and charges, so we give you an all-inclusive price…it is that simple! When shopping around for the best price for braces, make sure you get a written quote from your orthodontist and make sure you are clear on who is doing the treatment (is it a specialist orthodontist or a dentist doing braces?).
- 12 month interest-free payment plan
- Up-front payment discounts
- All-inclusive quotes and pricing (no surprise hidden fees or charges)
- Discounts for siblings and family members
The costs of braces vary as the treatments are individualised and vary from one person to another. Some practices have extra costs and charge extra for ceramic (clear) brackets…we believe in giving our patients options and charging a standard fee. So, if you are choosing metal or clear brackets, the same fee applies.